Friday, August 3, 2007

All comments welcome

My excellent and very smart friend Jeremiah Owyang just pointed out to me that he couldn't comment on this blog since he doesn't have a blogspot-account. That was until a few seconds ago. I have now successfully changed the settings, I hope, allowing anyone to comment...
One of the things I've learned here in Silicon Valley (specially from Jeremiah)is the importance of sharing and two way communication, both when it comes to business, media and marketing. Jeremiah is Director of Corporate Media Strategy at PodTech.net and an expert on social media, read more about it on his great blog here. Like most big trends from the US, social media will hit Sweden on a large and corporate scale some time soon. I plan to learn as much as I can and report on it.